- Pre-conflict Mediation counselling, i.e. even before the dispute arises, at the very murmurs of conflict, forward-thinking parties can go to a mediator to understand their rights in case the situation escalates
- Based on a Mediation Clause already in the parties’ contract
- Simply exploring better options for dealing with their dispute than traditional adjudication.
- During the pendency of court interim orders and alongside court actions.
- Court-ordered Mediation under Section 89 of the Criminal Procedure Code.
- Pre-verdict Mediation.
- Mediation used only for part of the dispute